We are a group of licensed therapists who are passionate about helping individuals, families, and couples reach their highest potential. We provide a safe and confidential environment to process your experiences and thoughts, to learn helpful skills/behaviors, and/or to enact new relationship experiences. Our therapists provide structure and guidance according to a variety of empirically supported therapy methods. We adapt our methods and treatment plan to meet your unique goals. We respond with empathy and compassion as you take these vulnerable steps. With an expert on your team and with your willingness to invest in your well-being, amazing progress is possible.
We offer a variety of therapy options for you. Feel free to contact us for a complimentary phone consultation to discover which treatment will be best for you!
- Often called psychotherapy, talk-therapy, individual counseling/therapy
- Work one-on-one with your therapist to address a variety of personal issues
- Learn if you could benefit from “Me Therapy“!
- Typically called couples therapy or marriage therapy
- Work as a couple with your therapist to address a variety of relationship issues
- Learn who can benefit from Us Therapy
- Also known as family therapy
- The entire “system” is invited to participate. The goal is to improve the dynamics of the relationships of the members of the group (i.e., a family, roommates, a team, a band, co-workers).
- Learn more about other types of “We Therapy“